Hay River Massage
Alicia M Bruder
Licensed Massage Therapist, Certified Reflexologist
- Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College, Rice Lake Campus 2012-Therapeutic Massage Training
- Northwestern Health Sciences University Winter Symposium 2014-Low Back
- Haase Myotherapy Seminars-Deep Tissue 2014
- Northwestern Health Sciences University Winter Symposium 2015-East Meets West
- Bare Your Sole Reflexology-Foot Reflexology Certification 2015
- Rock Tape Functional Movement Techniques Certification 2016
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation Cross Country Education 2016
- Releasing the Iliospoas Cross Country Education 2015
- The Benjamin Advanced Myofascial & Muscular Therapy Technique 2016
- AIS (Active Isolated Stretching) Upper Body with Roger McNear 2018
- AIS (Active Isolated Stretching) Core and Extremities with Roger McNear 2018
My passion for massage and reflexology starts with YOU. You seek my expertise to help you heal and to help you relax, and I couldn’t be more delighted to be a part of your journey in accomplishing your health care goals.
I am devoted to natural health care. My interest is in Meditation, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Acupuncture, Reiki, Reflexology, Massage Therapy, Essential Oils, Nutrition, and Movement. I feel with education and a positive attitude, your body is equipped to heal itself.
Outside of my practice I love being in the outdoors with my family.