COVID-19 REQUIRED UPDATES FOR THE PERFORMANCE CENTER OF CLPTRS
Update: May 27, 2020
- Please wash your hands or use the provided hand sanitizer prior to entering the studio. Please repeat again prior to departure.
- Pre-registration is REQUIRED for all classes to help us keep classes that allow social distancing.
- Classes are limited to 7 participants and 1 instructor at this time, Pre-registration for multiple class dates is allowed.
- Masks are welcome and supported for use during your participation but are not required. You are responsible to provide your own mask if you choose to wear in the studio.
- Please practice social distancing, staying 6 feet apart as much as possible. There will be tape marks for guidance when in the studio.
- Classes will be held outside when able and when weather permits
- Attendees are not allowed to enter the physical therapy clinic area. You will need to warm up in The Performance Center.
- There will be bins for your ‘dirty’ items. Please add any weights, bands, etc to these bins for cleaning after you’ve used them so we can properly sanitize after use.
- We encourage you to bring your own equipment you may need for your class if you have any available (yoga mat, blocks, weights, bands, etc).
- $8 – single session
- $50 – 10 class sessions
- Purchase more and save! 10% off each additional package
- 10% Student and Senior discount, must show ID
- $30 – 30 minute private session
- $50 – 60 minute private session
- 10% – discount on 10 sessions
- $1 Yoga Mat Rental
- Lockers available for rent
- Contact office for Rock Steady Boxing information and pricing
Click On The Class Description To View More Details
Strength & Tone
This is a low to high intensity circuit style class that is fast paced and fun for individuals of all fitness levels. We combine weight training with cardiovascular endurance movements for a full body burn. Dumbbells, barbells, jump ropes and simply our awesome bodies can be expected to be used frequently in this class.
Balance + Mobility
Designed to improve balance and range of motion to help you complete activities of daily living with ease. We will focus on mobility at the ankles, knees, hips, and shoulders. Core strength will also be integrated. This class is designed for fall prevention and is suitable for participants of all levels.**Silver Sneakers Eligible