IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ! RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR THE PERFORMANCE CENTER
COVID-19 REQUIRED UPDATES FOR THE PERFORMANCE CENTER OF CLPTRS
Update: May 27, 2020
- Please wash your hands or use the provided hand sanitizer prior to entering the studio. Please repeat again prior to departure.
- Pre-registration is REQUIRED for all classes to help us keep classes that allow social distancing.
- Classes are limited to 7 participants and 1 instructor at this time, Pre-registration for multiple class dates is allowed.
- Masks are welcome and supported for use during your participation but are not required. You are responsible to provide your own mask if you choose to wear in the studio.
- Please practice social distancing, staying 6 feet apart as much as possible. There will be tape marks for guidance when in the studio.
- Classes will be held outside when able and when weather permits
- Attendees are not allowed to enter the physical therapy clinic area. You will need to warm up in The Performance Center.
- There will be bins for your ‘dirty’ items. Please add any weights, bands, etc to these bins for cleaning after you’ve used them so we can properly sanitize after use.
- We encourage you to bring your own equipment you may need for your class if you have any available (yoga mat, blocks, weights, bands, etc).
– If you pre-register and do not attend, this will still count as a session towards your package.