JOIN OUR TEAM!
Clear Lake Physical Therapy and Rehab Specialists (CLPTRS) is in search of a full-time Physical Therapist to join our growing practice.
Our multi-location private practice will be opening its 4th location in Prairie Farm, Wisconsin this spring 2023. We are in search of a dynamic professional to complement our team in Northwest Wisconsin, providing care in our Turtle Lake location. This region is in high demand for passionate and driven physical therapists where care is needed and regularly utilized. Qualified individuals will focus on providing quality patient care in our close-knit communities with consistent education from accomplished mentors. Experienced clinicians as well as new or upcoming graduates are encouraged to apply.
Our clinics encourage and support candidates that desire niche programming and APTA involvement, while offering a comprehensive benefits program, including a continuing education allowance. Candidates will also have the opportunity to continue their education by learning alongside therapists with years of experience, as well as gain experience within industrial connections, sports medicine programs, and community service activities.
Our vision is centered on outstanding results and excellent customer service. We offer a first-class working atmosphere, an established operating system, great support staff, close community ties, and quality time with YOUR patients.
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Physical Therapist license granted by the State of Wisconsin (or license eligible)
- Experience in an outpatient therapy setting is preferred, but new graduates are encouraged to apply.
BenefitsAs a member of our team, you will also receive the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health, vision and dental insurance
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Retention bonus programs
- Continuing Education allowance
- Retirement Program
- Marketing and referral relationship building mentoring
- Growing and developing in a network of Physical Therapists (clinical skills & private practice skills)
- Coding/Reimbursement training
- Community Involvement and Recognition through several marketing techniques
Please submit your application to email@example.com.
Emily Monson, PT, Clinic Owner, Clear Lake Physical Therapy and Rehab Specialists