JOIN OUR TEAM!
Front Desk Coordinator
Clear Lake Physical Therapy and Rehab Specialists, a practice that strives to provide quality patient care in our close-knit community, currently has a full-time opening for the Front Desk Coordinator in our Amery location. This vital position in our fast-paced and family environment will be a part of our solid team of employees who are valued and appreciated for their strong work ethic. We are looking for you to fill this position if you have the following qualities.
- Outgoing & friendly personality with a positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong commitment to exceptional professionalism, confidentiality & high-level customer service
- Ability to multi-task & have remarkable attention to detail
- Can work independently with minimal supervision, as well as support & be a part of a team
From the moment they walk in our door or call, we want all patients to feel welcomed and comfortable. The Front Desk Coordinator is a vital component to this goal. To effectively thrive in this position, we are looking for a candidate who can efficiently do the following essential tasks in a friendly manner.
- Answer multi-line phones
- Maintain clinic quality assurance & cleanliness
- Collect and manage money
- Obtain & enter accurate patient and insurance information into practice management software
- Support providers in clinical activities
- Organize and prepare clinic data
- Work as late as 6pm, occasionally
No experience is required. Experience in the following areas is beneficial:
- Basic insurance knowledge & the ability to review and explain benefits with patients
- Data entry computer experience
- Knowledge in electronic health records & Microsoft Works
- Previous experience in a medical office is beneficial
Business hours are Monday-Friday with occasional late or weekend clinic hours dictated by the needs of the practice. Wages begin at $15 per hour with previous experience taken into account. Benefits including IRA, health/dental/vision, PTO and holiday pay offered commensurate the probationary period.
If you are looking for a longtime career with our longevity focused clinic and you feel you are a qualified fit for our team, please send your resume to Tina at email@example.com.